Do you love those 7-layer magic cookie bars? I've seen them called Hello Dolly bars, too, but they are with sweetened condensed milk, coconut and are one of the best desserts out there. We have a decadent Easter Magic Cookie Bars version for you.
You'll love these easy, Easter Magic Cookie Bars Recipe. Check out our Peeps Pretzel Rods for another fun Easter recipe idea!
How to Make Easter Magic Cookie Bars Recipe
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 30 min
Total time: 40 min
- 1/2 Cup unsalted butter, softened
- 2 Cups graham cracker crumbs, ready-made
- 1 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 Cup of mini chocolate chips
- 1 Cup peanut butter chips
- 1/2 Cup quick-cook oats
- 1/2 Cup sweetened coconut flakes
- 1 Cup Easter peanut M&Ms
- 9×13 baking pan
- parchment paper
- Prepare your 9×13 baking dish by lining it with a parchment paper.
- Place your butter in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Heat for 30 seconds until melted.
- In a small bowl, add the melted butter and the graham cracker crumbs.
- Stir with a fork until well mixed.
- Press the Graham cracker crumb mixture into the bottom of your baking pan.
- Pour the condensed milk over the graham cracker crust.
- Now evenly sprinkle with oats, chocolate chips, coconut, peanut butter
- chips, and the Easter M&Ms.
- Bake for 25–30 at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Remove from the oven and set to the side to cool.
- The cookie bars need to be fully cooled before serving.
- Thunder Force on Netflix – A Review, Almost Heroes - April 9, 2021
- Classic Gin and Tonic - April 8, 2021
- An Interview with Karla Souza on her role as Marina in ABC's “Home Economics” - April 7, 2021