We love Peeps at Easter time. They're such an iconic treat. My husband grew up in Bethlehem, PA, so Just Born candies are always a hit with him, too. These Peeps Pretzel Rods are fun and easy, and while this particular recipe is designed for use with Easter Peeps, you could easily repeat for use with any of their seasonal marshmallow Peeps treats.
Easter Peeps Pretzel Rods
Makes 2 dozen chocolate dipped pretzel rods
- 1 bag of thick pretzel rods
- 1 bag of light blue candy melts
- 1 bag of pink candy melts
- 1 bag of white candy melts
- 1 bag of yellow candy melts
- 1 package of pink marshmallow Peeps
- 1 package of blue marshmallow Peeps
- 1 package of yellow marshmallow Peeps
- 1 container of bright sprinkles
- 4 disposable piping bags
- Wax paper
- Cookie sheet
- Two small pots
- Pour some water into one of the small pots and place over medium heat.
- Add 1 cup of one of the candy melts into the second pot and mix until candy melts are melted.
- Scoop the melted candy melt into one of the piping bags and set aside.
- Repeat steps 1 through 3 with remaining candy melts.
- Once all candy melts are melted, dip the rods into the candy melts and place on the cookie sheet.
- Cut the tip of the piping bags and drizzle the individual colors on the dipped pretzel rods
- Place a Peep on the tip of the stick using a bit of the leftover candy melts in the piping bag.
Check out our Peeps Cheesecake Cups
- Thunder Force on Netflix – A Review, Almost Heroes - April 9, 2021
- Classic Gin and Tonic - April 8, 2021
- An Interview with Karla Souza on her role as Marina in ABC's “Home Economics” - April 7, 2021