Every holiday or birthday, the same question gets asked “What would you like?” If you are like me, I never know! Well, this Mother's Day, we have put a giveaway together that will make sure you know what you want!
Momma Lew has teamed up with The Mommy Nest, The Squishable Baby, and a great group of bloggers to bring you this event! A very special thank you to all of our sponsors!
Epiphanie Bags has many different styles to match whatever your needs or personal style might be. Carry your camera and gear in something that creates a statement! From backpacks to messenger bags to handbags. These bags blend practicality with style! Read the full review here.
Whether you are working out, out for the day shopping or lounging around the house with your family, the Go Long Crew from Albion Fit is flattering and comfortable! It's a wardrobe must-have! Read the full review here.
Nelle & Lizzy's Double Name Ring is the perfect way to commemorate the special people or a special moment in your life. It's simplicity makes a big statement. Find out more about this beautiful piece of jewelry here.
Twigtale allows you to create personalized storybooks for your children without painstaking time, resources and the expensive price tag. Each book helps your child with important transitions! Read Momma Lew's full review here!
Pish Posh Baby is the #1 online high-quality baby gear store! Shop for strollers, car seats, bedding, furniture, and so much more. Receive facts and advice too from real parents just like you as well! Find out all about Pish Posh's Group Registry option here.
One lucky winner is going to receive:
- Your choice of a camera bag from Epiphanie Bags
- The Go Long Crew Shirt from AlbionFit
- A $50 Gift Code to Pish Posh Baby
- The Double Name Ring from Nelle & Lizzy
- A 2-month supply of razors from ShaveMOB
- A personalize-your-own book from Twigtale
- Total retail value is $428.98!
Latest posts by Jana (see all)
- SONIC THE HEDGEHOG on Blu-Ray May 19 - May 19, 2020
- Star Wars Recipes - May 4, 2020
- Using the Pandemic as an Opportunity for Self-Improvement - May 4, 2020