We love Gamora. She's one of our all-time favorite Marvel characters, so it's only suitable we'd have treats in honor of her. And after Avengers Infinity War, we definitely need some Gamora Edible Cookie Dough to eat our feelings away. This Gamora treat is the perfect Avengers treat or Guardians of the Galaxy treat. Check out this recipe for edible sugar cookie dough.
Gamora Edible Cookie Dough – Marvel Edible Cookie Dough
Gamora Sprinkle Mix
- 1 pouch of Light Green, Light Blue, Purple, and Pink Nonpareils and sprinkle Jimmies (purchased at Michael’s craft stores)
Cookie Dough Ingredients
- 2 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 cups unsalted sweet cream butter
- 2 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 tsp. kosher salt
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 cup Gamora Sprinkles Mix
- Purple, Black, Pink, and Green gel food coloring
- Using a stand mixer, cream together the sugar and butter until fluffy and combined.
- Mix in the vanilla extract and salt, and mix until combined and fluffy.
- Add in the flour, 1/4 cup at a time, and blend in until all combined.
- Divide the dough into 4 equal portions and add one color of the food coloring into each bowl. Pink in one bowl, purple in the second bowl, Green in the third bowl, and Black in the fourth bowl; mix each until evenly combined.
- Place the dough back into the mixing bowl, and add in the Gamora sprinkles and mix together ever so slightly but not too much so that the colors fully combine!
- Use an ice cream scoop to scoop portions out. Perfect to pair with your favorite Guardians of the Galaxy movie.
Check out our Gamora Cupcakes
- TRANSFORMERS EARTHSPARK on DVD May 16 - May 15, 2023
- Ooze Drink - May 9, 2023
- Marvel Studios President Kevin Feige's Guilty Pleasure - May 9, 2023
VICKIE L COUTURIER says
that is so pretty and looks so darn good,,id love to try this