Looking for a fun treat for a Halloween party you're hosting or a classroom Halloween party? These cute Halloween Mummy Twinkies are a great treat option!
Halloween Mummy Twinkies
- 1 box of Twinkies
- 1 bag of Ghiradelli white chocolate melting chips
- 1 package of small edible eyes
- 1 disposable piping bag (or Ziploc bag)
- 1 cookie sheet fitted with wax paper
- Unwrap the Twinkies and place them on the cookie sheets, set aside.
- Melt the chocolate and then fully coat the Twinkie.
- Place two eyes onto the Twinkie.
- Repeat for remaining Twinkies.
- Place Twinkies onto the wax paper and place in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- While the Twinkies are hardening, scoop the rest of chocolate into a disposable bag.
- Cut the tip of the bag so that small lines of white chocolate come out.
- Pull out the cookie sheet with the Twinkies and take the piping bag and drizzle back and forth with the chocolate to give the mummy the wrap effect.
- Let sit for 30 minutes to harden before enjoying.
Check out our Halloween Popcorn Treats
- PAW Patrol: The Movie Best Quotes - September 23, 2021
- INTERVIEW: Amy Landecker, Mark Banker & Todd Grimes - September 23, 2021
- Dear Evan Hansen Best Quotes - September 22, 2021