With the new Thor: Ragnarok movie coming out in November, we've created a Thor-inspired cocktail for your enjoyment. This Thor cocktail will “rock” your world and delight the senses, infused with lemon, honey, and whiskey. It's strong, just like the Asgardian god.
Thor on the RagnarRocks Cocktail
- 1/2 tsp size dry ice
- 1/2 ounce Blue Curaçao
- 1/2 ounce Caravella Limoncello
- 1 tsp Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice
- 1 ounce Jack Daniel's Tennessee Honey
- 3 ounces Club Soda
- Lemon Wheel Garnish
- Into a cocktail shaker add blue curaçao, fresh squeezed lemon juice, Jack Daniel's Tenessee Honey, Caravella Limoncello, club soda, and ice.
- Using a long-handled bar spoon stir the ingredients together briskly for 30 seconds.
- Into the bottom of the serving glass, add dry ice and top with shards of regular ice.
- Strain cocktail over ice and garnish with a fresh lemon wheel.
*Be careful, dry ice is harmful on bare skin. Handle dry ice with gloves and tongs.
THOR: RAGNAROK opens in theaters everywhere November 3rd!
Latest posts by Jana (see all)
- Getting Over Holiday Debt: Recovering and Establishing Habits for the New Year - January 20, 2019
- Captain Marvel Cocktail - January 18, 2019
- Sennheiser MOMENTUM True Wireless Earbud Headphones - January 16, 2019