America’s favorite family of superheroes Incredibles 2 busts into theaters on June 15, 2018. We have these fun Incredibles Ding Dong Treats that are adorable and super easy, even your kids can help make them for a superhero viewing party or an Incredibles-themed party!
Incredibles Ding Dong Treats
- 1 box of chocolate ding dongs
- 3 egg whites
- 1/2 tsp. cream of tartar
- 4 cups powder sugar
- Golden yellow, orange, red and black gel food coloring
- 5 disposable piping bags, fitted with a number 2 tip
- 1 cookie sheet fitted with parchment paper
- Unwrap the white Ding Dong treat from the wrapper and place onto the prepped cookie sheet.
- Using a standing mixer, combine egg whites, cream of tartar, and powder sugar and mix on medium speed until stiff peaks form about 7 minutes.
- Split the icing into 5 separate bowls.
- Add a few drops of golden yellow into one bowl and mix until combined. Add in a few more drops and mix until you get to the shade that you prefer.
- Repeat step with remaining colors, leaving one bowl plain white.
- Scoop all colors into their own piping bag.
- Using the orange piping color, pipe on the half rings onto the center of the Ding Dong.
- Using the golden yellow, pipe on the Incredibles “i” onto the center of orange rings
- Using the white piping bag, pipe a white dot into the center of the yellow circle on the i.
- Using the red piping bag, pipe a line on the edge of the orange to make it look like a sunburst.
- Fill in the inside of the orange with the black icing.
- Let dry for about an hour before enjoying.
Latest posts by Jana (see all)
- Dirt and Worms Pudding Cups Inspired by the Lion King - October 22, 2019
- 100 Best Marvel Movie Quotes - October 13, 2019
- Get the Collectible Toy Story 4 SteelBook available October 8 - October 7, 2019