Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Smithfield® Marinated Fresh Pork. The opinions and text are all mine. #RealFlavorRealFast @SmithfieldBrand
Back-to-school time is chaos in our house with four kids. This year, we'll have four kids in three different schools, including a freshman in high school! Oh, boy. I'm going to hang on for the ride! On those busy school nights, especially during the back-to-school season, it's really helpful to use healthy products that make meal time quicker in easy recipes like this Italian Pasta and Pork Stir Fry. If I can cut my meal prep time while still making a great meal for my family, I'm so happy. I'd so much rather spend 30 minutes making dinner and spending that extra time catching up with my kids on how their days went. Wouldn't you? I can get real flavor, real fast for my back-to-school routine with Smithfield Marinated Fresh Pork!
With Smithfield Marinated Fresh Pork, I can make a great meal, prepared in 30 minutes or less, making the Back-to-School routine even easier! This Italian Pasta and Pork Stir Fry is so easy the kids can help, too, which means we can spend quality time prepping dinner and chatting about our day. Prep to dinner bowl is complete in under 30 minutes. Even better, is that I can get everything I need for this easy recipe at my local Kroger banner store, Fred Meyer, and then save $1 on one Smithfield product with these coupons: Kroger, Dillons, Food4Less, Fred Meyer, Frys, King Soopers, QFC.
I love how easy Smithfield Marinated Fresh Pork is to work with. Because it comes pre-marinated, it reduces my prep time on any recipe I'm using it in, whether I'm going straight to the grill or I'm using it as a recipe ingredient. The Smithfield Marinated Fresh Roasted Garlic and Herb Pork Loin Filet is one of my personal favorites. We buy it pretty frequently. It's such a versatile marinade, as it works great as a stand-alone grilling flavor or as part of a recipe. That's a game changer for a busy family like ours, especially during back-to-school season. It also makes it simple for my kids to help in the kitchen, which l never cry about having kids who are old enough and like to help in the kitchen.
Italian Pasta and Pork Stir Fry
- 1 16 oz. package bowtie pasta
- 1 24 oz. Smithfield Marinated Fresh Roasted Garlic and Herb Pork Loin Filet (Pork Sirloin or Tenderloin will work, too!), sliced into 1-inch cubes
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small red onions, chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, pressed
- 2 tbsp. fresh basil, chopped
- 1/2 cup sundried tomatoes, sliced lengthwise
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese
- In a large pot, cook the pasta according to package directions, until done al dente. Drain, rinse, and set aside.
- While the pasta is cooking, heat the extra virgin olive oil in a stir-fry pan to medium heat and add the pork, garlic, and red onion. Saute until the pork is almost cooked, about 5–6 minutes.
- Add the basil, red bell pepper, and sundried tomatoes and saute for another 4–5 minutes until the red bell peppers are tender but still a bit crisp.
- Remove the mixture from heat and toss with the pasta. Once mixed evenly, add about 3/5 of the parmesan cheese and lightly toss again. Serve immediately. Once in serving bowls, sprinkle with remaining parmesan cheese.