Smoothies are tasty anytime of the year, but summer seems like an especially great time for a nutritious and cooling treat. My kids love smoothies, but they don't always want them with all of the veggies, and chia seeds and things that I add to mine for a little extra punch. Here's a great kid-friendly Blackberry Vanilla Yogurt Smoothie your kids will love. And here in Oregon, blackberries are right in season for picking!
Kid-Friendly Blackberry Vanilla Yogurt Smoothie
This recipe will make approximately two 12 oz. servings:
- 3/4 cup fresh blackberries
- 6 oz vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup milk (I used Almond milk)
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 3–4 ice cubes
- Add all of the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
- PAW Patrol: The Movie Best Quotes - September 23, 2021
- INTERVIEW: Amy Landecker, Mark Banker & Todd Grimes - September 23, 2021
- Dear Evan Hansen Best Quotes - September 22, 2021