Thanks to Kohl's Cares for Partnering with us on this post. As always, all opinions are our own.
We love gifts that give back. The Kohl’s Cares Collection is one of those amazing gifts that does just that! They have a great collection of toys and books including:
- Paddington book and Paddington toy
- Curious George Goes to a Chocolate Factory book and Curious George toy
- Corduroy book and Corduroy toy
- Madeline book and Madeline toy
- The Big Book of Bedtime Stories book
- ‘Tis the Season cookbook
- Holiday CD
In addition to classic children’s books and toys, the new Kohl’s Cares collection features some unique items. The Big Book of Bedtime Stories is an enchanting resource filled with seven different stories to help get little ones to sleep soundly at night. ‘Tis the Season cookbook is brimming with recipes for memorable holiday feasts and delicious treats that are ideal for seasonal celebrations and more. For more than 70 years, Curious George, the mischievous monkey has been delighting generations with his antics and adventures. In Curious George Goes to a Chocolate Factory, young readers will be entranced by George’s love of candy and his playful investigation into how it is made. The collection is available now on Kohls.com and at Kohl’s stores nationwide.
New this holiday season, Kohl’s Cares will offer gift givers a novel assortment of incredible items for the entire family! Perfect for stockings or under the tree, and there is something for everyone! Pieces are priced at $5, $8 and $12 each, with 100 percent of the net profit supporting children’s initiatives nationwide. The collection will be available starting at the end of November at Kohl’s stores nationwide and on Kohls.com. The new Kohl’s Cares giftables include:
- 3 pack travel edition of adult coloring books, Orig. $8
- Night Before Christmas book and plush bundle, Orig. $8
- No-sew fleece throw, Orig. $12
- Crayola Winter Adventure Creativity Kit, Orig. $8
- Color and Create Your Own Cards, Orig. $5
- Christmas Movie Trivia, Orig. $5
To date, Kohl's has raised nearly $300 million through the Kohl’s Cares merchandise program. To reinforce the company’s commitment to children and families, and with your help, Kohl’s has provided financial support to hospitals across the country. The donations fund hospital outreach programs focused on children’s health initiatives and address the specific issues needed most in each hospital’s community.
Latest posts by Jana (see all)
- SONIC THE HEDGEHOG on Blu-Ray May 19 - May 19, 2020
- Star Wars Recipes - May 4, 2020
- Using the Pandemic as an Opportunity for Self-Improvement - May 4, 2020