My favorite inappropriate Marvel character: Deadpool. We have some fun Marvel's Deadpool treats to celebrate the new Deadpool 2 movie. These Marvel's Deadpool Ding Dong Treats are perfect for any Deadpool lover and they're easy to make!
Marvel's Deadpool Ding Dong Treats
- 1 box of chocolate ding dongs
- 2 egg whites
- 1/4 tsp. cream of tartar
- 2 1/2 cups powder sugar
- 3 disposable piping bags, fitted with a number 2 tip
- Red and Black food dye
- 1 cookie sheet fitted with parchment paper
- Unwrap the chocolate Ding Dong treat from the wrapper and place onto the cookie sheet.
- Using a standing mixer, combine egg whites, cream of tartar, and powder sugar and mix on medium speed until stiff peaks form about 7 minutes.
- Split icing into 3 separate bowls.
- Mix in the 3–5 drops of red food dye into one bowl and combine until completely red. Add in a few more drops of red food dye if the color isn't a dark red.
- Mix in 5 drops of black food dye into the second bowl and combine until the icing is black. Add in a few more black food dye drops and mix until you get the shade you want.
- Leave the third bowl white.
- Scoop the icing colors into their own piping bags.
- Using the red icing, outline the red detail of Deadpool's mask and fill in.
- Using the black icing, fill in the spots for Deadpool's eyes.
- Let treats dry for an hour before putting on the white for his eyes.
- Once dry, pipe on the white part of the mask for Deadpool's eyes.
- Let dry for an hour before enjoying.
- 10 Back-to-School Organization Tips + How to Use Personalized Labels - June 22, 2021
- 9 Things I Never Leave the House Without - June 22, 2021
- 11 Tips for Keeping Your House Clean - June 21, 2021