Mediterranean Spicy Lamb Burgers
- 2 tbsp. fresh cilantro, chopped plus a few sprigs
- 2 tbsp. fresh oregano, chopped
- 1 tbsp. garlic, chopped
- 4 oz. feta cheese
- Tzatziki sauce
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat grill for medium-high heat.
- In a large bowl, mix the ground lamb, mint, cilantro, oregano, garlic, sherry, white wine vinegar, and molasses until well mixed. Add the cumin, allspice, red pepper flakes, salt, and black pepper to season. Mix well. Make 4 burger patties with lamb mix.
- Brush the grill gate with a touch of extra virgin olive oil. Place patties on the oiled grill grate. Grill burgers on each side for about 5 minutes or until medium well done. Serve on rolls with feta cheese and Tzatziki sauce and a few sprigs of cilantro.
We paired the Mediterranean Spicy Lamb Burgers with the 2015 Cabernet Sauvignon, a smooth, rich, and velvety that's great for any picnic. The cherry and blackberry were a perfect compliment to the savory rich Mediterranean flavors of the lamb burgers.
New CK Mondavi and Family Label Design
About CK Mondavi and Family
Check out our Baked Brie in Puff Pastry Recipe
Latest posts by Jana (see all)
- Luxury Linens for Back to School - August 20, 2019
- Bowers & Wilkins Formation : Performance Sound for Your Home Audio - August 17, 2019
- Back-to-School Lunches Made Easy with Santa Cruz Organics - August 15, 2019