We love the Moana movie, and we created a tropical-inspired Moana cocktail infused with flavors of coconut, orange, and cinnamon. This Moana-inspired Coconut Grand Marnier Cocktail will leave you wanting for a tropical vacation.
Moana Cocktail: Coconut Grand Marnier Cocktail
Moana Cocktail Ingredients:
- 2 ounces Grand Marnier
- 1 oz Cinnamon crème liqueur
- 2 ounces Coconut Juice
- 1 ounce Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice
- Pinch of Cinnamon
- 1 Ice Cube
- Crushed Ice
Moana Cocktail Directions:
- In a cocktail shaker add Grand Marnier, cinnamon crème liqueur, coconut juice, fresh squeezed orange juice, pinch of cinnamon, and a single ice cube.
- Shake until the cows come home.
- Strain into a glass half filled with crushed ice.
- Garnish with a wedge of orange.
- Drink responsibly, and never drink and drive.
If you like this, maybe you like our Sparkling Tangerine Lemonade Cooler