Halloween is out favorite holiday. From decorating the house and wearing our fun and creative costumes, fall is our favorite time of year, in part because we get to celebrate Halloween. We always go Trick or Treating as a family and leave a bowl out for trick or treaters while we are gone. Our bowl is filled with Nestlé Halloween Treats like NESTLÉ Jumbo Assorted Fun Size Candy and BUTTERFINGER® Fun Size. Walmart made it easy to fill out bowl with treats for neighborhood kids.
Once we're back, then we'll hand out candy ourselves. When I was a kid, I loved going into town to visit my grandmother and show her whatever costumes my mom made for us that year (she's super crafty). In the fall, we always visit the local pumpkin patch, pick out our pumpkins, and carve them together a few days before Halloween, too. So much fun! What types of Halloween traditions do you have as a family?
Before we head out we grab a quick bite to eat. This year, we'll be eating STOUFFER'S® Classic Mac Cups (2pk). Tasty, quick and easy, they're real mac and cheese all ready to go, just heat and you're ready to eat! With 8g–10g of protein and less than 250 calories, your favorite STOUFFER'S flavors now come in a perfectly portioned little cup. Add a quick salad and voila, a nice rounded meal. For dessert, we're having Fudge Brownie BUTTERFINGER Cups.
Fudge Brownie BUTTERFINGER Cups Recipe
- 1 Box Fudge Brownie Mix (and ingredients per box directions)
- 1 Bag BUTTERFINGER® Fun Size, 11.5 oz. (you will use 6 bars from the bag)
- Prepare fudge brownie mix as directed on package.
- Line 12 muffin cups.
- Fill muffin cups 1/2 full with prepared brownie batter.
- In the wrapper, break 6 BUTTERFINGER® Fun Size candies. Unwrap candy bars and place 1/2 of a candy bar in the center of each muffin cup and press down gently. Bake at 350 degrees for 23 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- Disney Merriest Nites - September 15, 2021
- Disneyland Halloween Treats You Can Mobile Order - September 14, 2021
- INTERVIEW with Angela Santomero and Traci Paige Johnson of Blue's Clues - September 14, 2021