Fall is here, which means it’s time to bake, cook, and make fall festive dishes. Sometimes, it’s a bit of a warm fall, as we’ve been having, and I’m not quite in the mood to keep the oven on yet, so I’m looking for tasty dessert options that don’t require heating up the house.
Bourbon Chocolate Pudding is an easy delightful (and not kid-friendly) fall boozy treat that will entertain your guests and take the place of a cocktail and be dessert all in one. Note of caution: enjoy more than one serving and you’ll find yourself spending the evening on your host’s sofa.
Bourbon Chocolate Pudding Recipe
- 2 large (5.9 oz.) boxes of instant chocolate pudding
- 1 cup of Four Roses Bourbon
- 1 cup of milk
- whipped cream (optional)
Combine chocolate pudding, bourbon, and milk. Whisk until mixed completely, pour into individual serving glasses or bowls. Refrigerate until ready to serve (minimum time per the directions on the box).
Top with whipped cream when ready to serve.
Note: because of the alcohol, the pudding doesn’t set as well as it would per the usual directions, thus the reason the fluid is cut in half. Also, this pudding is strong. Feel free to adjust the amount of alcohol to milk per taste.
- STAR TREK PRODIGY SEASON 1 GIVEAWAY TWITTER PARTY - September 19, 2023
- INTERVIEW José Hernández & Alejandra Márquez Abella - September 19, 2023
- Skincare 101: How to Choose the Right Moisturizer for Face - September 6, 2023