It's no secret we're Marvel fanatics in our house. So when American Tourister reached out to see if we were Team Cap or Team Iron Man, naturally the Captain America fans in us jumped at the opportunity to travel the world showing off our favorite superhero! Wherever we go, we pack more fun, and these new Marvel-themed suitcases from American Tourister make it even easier to do just that.
American Tourister's fun luggage designs make travel fun, but it also makes it hard for me to keep my luggage away from my kids. They are forever trying to snag my luggage when we travel. That said, American Tourister's great designs make it really easy to quickly identify which suitcase is yours on the luggage carousel at the airport baggage claim. It's also a great conversation piece. My Team Cap Marvel set has already made a trek to Los Angeles and the Oregon Coast, and will be journeying to Anaheim this week as well as an adventure to Mexico, Honduras, and Belize next month. We can't wait to pack more fun in Team Cap.
American Tourister is known for their quality luggage. Their American Tourister Marvel Spinner come in two sizes (28″ and 20″) and carry a lot of benefits:
- Character branded inside lining
- Polycarbonate textured shell provides a durable hard-sided material to protect the contents inside your luggage
- Spinner wheels are multi-directional allowing for 360-degree upright spinning
- Large mesh pocket on interior panel and cross straps keep your contents from sliding around
- Top and side carry handles
- Zippered expansion
They're also lightweight. The 28″ spinner weighs in at just 7.8 lbs. and the 20″ spinner is a mere 6.1 lbs., leaving you ample weight available for carrying what you need to carry in the suitcase before you reach your weight limit for checked luggage. The 20″ carry-on sized luggage is designed to fit in most airlines overhead compartments, which makes travel easy.
While I picked Captain America, they are also available in Iron Man, The Hulk, and Spiderman.
American Tourister has long been my favorite luggage manufacturer. They manufacture luggage as strong as superheroes themselves: stylish, durable, dependable luggage that lasts—and comes with a 10-year manufacturer’s warranty to back it. With their 360 spinner wheels and other great features, American Tourister suitcases are my core traveling pieces for me and my family wherever we go.
- Disney Merriest Nites - September 15, 2021
- Disneyland Halloween Treats You Can Mobile Order - September 14, 2021
- INTERVIEW with Angela Santomero and Traci Paige Johnson of Blue's Clues - September 14, 2021