August 10th is National S'mores Day. We thought we'd have a little fun for National S'mores Day and do something just a little different. We're sharing our fun S'mores Cones recipe for the campfire, fire pit, grill, or oven. S'mores cones are super easy to make and much less messy than traditional s'mores.
- For each s'mores cone, you need one piece of tin foil about double the size of the cone. Lay the foil on your work space. If you want to add peanut butter to your cone, use a knife to spread the peanut butter on the inside of your cone.
- Add chocolate chips and marshmallows to fill your cone to the desired level.
- Wrap the cone in the tin foil to make a closed pouch.
- Place the wrapped cone in your fire pit or campfire and let it cook for 5–10 minutes. Depending on how close to the flame your cone is, the insides will melt more quickly. Be careful not to burn the cone.
- If you don't have a fire, you can also heat these on a grill or in the oven to melt the marshmallows and chocolate chips.
Latest posts by Jana (see all)
- Luxury Linens for Back to School - August 20, 2019
- Bowers & Wilkins Formation : Performance Sound for Your Home Audio - August 17, 2019
- Back-to-School Lunches Made Easy with Santa Cruz Organics - August 15, 2019