Halloween will be here before you know it. We love our themed cocktails, and this Spooky Old Fashioned cocktail is the perfect spooky Halloween-themed cocktail for your spooktacular festivities.
This Spooky Old Fashioned cocktail features moonshine whiskey, spiced old fashioned mix, and orange liqueur—with dry ice—to add a bit of flair to the classic recipe.
The Spooky Old Fashioned
- 1 tsp. Dry Ice
- 1 ½ oz. Moonshine Whiskey
- 1 oz. Spiced Old Fashioned Mix
- 1 oz. Orange Liqueur
- 2 ½ oz. Tonic Water
- Blood Orange Slice
- Stem Cherry
- Into a cocktail shaker add Moonshine Whiskey, Spiced Old Fashioned mix, Orange Liqueur, tonic water, and ice.
- Using a long-handled bar spoon stir contents vigorously for 30 seconds.
- Add a teaspoon-size cube of dry ice* into a standard rocks glass, and top glass with ice.
- Strain the Spooky Old Fashioned cocktail into the prepared rocks glass.
Drink responsibly, and never drink and drive.
*Be careful, dry ice is harmful on bare skin. Handle dry ice with gloves and tongs.
Latest posts by Jana (see all)
- How to Host a Family Game Night - January 22, 2019
- Getting Over Holiday Debt: Recovering and Establishing Habits for the New Year - January 20, 2019
- Captain Marvel Cocktail - January 18, 2019