We have a fun Star Wars Death Star Oreos treat to show our love of Star Wars. Their easy and an easy way to show your fandom for any Star Wars party.
Star Wars Death Star Oreos
Makes 18 Oreos • Contains affiliate links
- 1 package of mint Double Stuf Oreos
- 2 Bags of white chocolate Ghiradelli melting wafers
- 2 egg whites
- 1/4 tsp. cream of tartar
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 can of silver cake decorating spray
- 1 disposable piping bag fitted with a number 2 tip
- 1 cookie sheet fitted with parchment paper
- Using a double boiler, melt the white chocolate melting wafers.
- Using a fork, dip in the Oreos until fully coated.
- Place Oreos onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper and let dry for an hour.
- While Oreos are drying, using a stand mixer, combine egg whites, cream of tartar, and powdered sugar and mix on medium speed until stiff peaks form about 7 minutes.
- Scoop the icing into a piping bag
- Once the chocolate covered Oreo is hardened, using the icing, pipe on the detail of the “ship” onto all of the Oreos.
- Let icing harden for 30 minutes.
- Doing only one Oreo at a time, spray the Oreo with the silver spray.
- Repeat step with remaining Oreos.
- Let the silver color spray dry before enjoying.
Check out our Star Wars Storm Trooper Treats and Darth Vader Ding Dongs
Latest posts by Jana (see all)
- How to Create an Easy DIY Picnic - June 18, 2019
- Capture Summer Moments with Canon IVY CLIQ - June 17, 2019
- Rethink Wireless Earbuds with Skullcandy Push Earbuds - June 16, 2019