We love our Star Wars treats. These Star Wars-themed Stormtrooper treats are a great addition to any Star Wars fan party, and they're easy to make.
Star Wars Stormtrooper Treats
- 1 package of white chocolate ding dongs
- 2 egg whites
- 1/4 tsp. cream of tartar
- 2 cups powder sugar
- Black gel food coloring
- 1 disposable piping bag fitted with a number 2 tip
- 1 cookie sheet fitted with parchment paper
- Unwrap the Ding Dongs and place them on the lined cookie sheet.
- Using a standing mixer, combine egg whites, cream of tartar, and powder sugar; mix on medium speed about 7 minutes until stiff peaks form.
- Mix in the black gel food coloring.
- Scoop the icing mix into a piping bag.
- Pipe a black horizontal line about 3/4 of the way from one end of the Ding Dong.
- Next, pipe on a thick upside down V and two dots on the bottom corner like shown in the in-process image.
- Finish decorating the Ding Dong by piping out the rest of the Stormtrooper's face.
- Let the decorations dry for an hour before enjoying!
Check out our Chewbacca Wookiee Cookies and our Darth Vader Ding Dong Treats
The following two tabs change content below.
Jana Seitzer is a full-time mom to 4 amazing kids, wife, writer, photographer, marketer, designer, and social media maven. She loves to travel all over the world—solo and with her family—and tell stories about her travel adventures, adventures that often involve a glass of wine or whisky.