We love our Star Wars treats. These Star Wars-themed Stormtrooper treats are a great addition to any Star Wars fan party, and they're easy to make.
Star Wars Stormtrooper Treats
- 1 package of white chocolate ding dongs
- 2 egg whites
- 1/4 tsp. cream of tartar
- 2 cups powder sugar
- Black gel food coloring
- 1 disposable piping bag fitted with a number 2 tip
- 1 cookie sheet fitted with parchment paper
- Unwrap the Ding Dongs and place them on the lined cookie sheet.
- Using a standing mixer, combine egg whites, cream of tartar, and powder sugar; mix on medium speed about 7 minutes until stiff peaks form.
- Mix in the black gel food coloring.
- Scoop the icing mix into a piping bag.
- Pipe a black horizontal line about 3/4 of the way from one end of the Ding Dong.
- Next, pipe on a thick upside down V and two dots on the bottom corner like shown in the in-process image.
- Finish decorating the Ding Dong by piping out the rest of the Stormtrooper's face.
- Let the decorations dry for an hour before enjoying!
Check out our Chewbacca Wookiee Cookies and our Darth Vader Ding Dong Treats
- Best Bernie Memes - January 25, 2021
- 7 Fun Facts About “The Chase” on ABC with Sara Haines - January 22, 2021
- Best Quotes from Marvel’s WandaVision - January 22, 2021