Make game time snacking a slam dunk with Foster Farms. Basketball season is here and Foster Farms makes it easy to snack while watching your favorite game. They make it easy to have your game day spread ready when you are, from turkey tacos to wings to corn dogs. Thanks to Foster Farms for sponsoring this campaign.
Easy Turkey Tacos
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pound Ground Turkey
- 1 small yellow onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/2 cup water
- Tacos shells (12)
- Other toppings as desired
- Heat a olive oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Crumble ground turkey into the hot skillet.
- Mix onion, garlic, salt, chili powder, cumin, red pepper flakes, cayenne pepper, and oregano into skillet with turkey. Add water.
- Cook and stir until the turkey is completely cooked, about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Drain and discard any excess grease.
- Build tacos in tacos shells starting with turkey as desired.
Enter to win $72 Foster Farm Coupons
Use the Rafflecopter below to enter to win $72 Foster Farm coupons. Ends 4/3/2018 at 1159 pm PST.