Are you an avid music lover that LOVES a great wireless music experience? The Ultimate Ears MEGABLAST and BLAST portable speakers have the great features you need for all your back-to-school needs.
This post is sponsored by Best Buy. As always, all opinions are my own.
- Enhanced controls on the Ultimate Ears app: You can now control volume remotely from the app, which is especially useful if you have your music cranked up loud and want to use Alexa. You can also check battery status in two ways—either through the app or right from the speaker by pressing the “+/-” volume buttons simultaneously. You can personalize your sound for any artist or music genre with the custom equalizer (EQ).
- Voice control on Spotify and more: Just ask “Alexa, play my Discover Weekly” or any music from Spotify on MEGABLAST and BLAST. Spotify will soon join other Amazon Alexa supported music services such as Amazon Music, Deezer and TuneIn globally; and Pandora, iHeartRadio, and SiriusXM in the U.S.—use your voice to control music from these streaming services over Wi-Fi. On Bluetooth, you can enjoy music from any of your favorite music services.
- A better way to listen with Spotify Connect: MEGABLAST and BLAST will be the first Ultimate Ears speakers to integrate Spotify Connect. When on Wi-Fi, open the Spotify app on your phone and play music directly to their speakers (under “Devices Available”) without the need to pair through Bluetooth. Music fans can also stream the highest quality sound possible from Spotify. With Spotify Connect, text message or make calls without interrupting the music and save your phone's battery.
- New grouping experience for smart speakers: You can group up to eight MEGABLAST and BLAST speakers on Bluetooth and Wi-Fi. Stereo mode is supported when you connect two MEGABLAST or BLAST speakers. Optimized to take advantage of the speakers’ built-in Wi-Fi capability, you will experience greater range for grouped speakers and improved connection reliability. Grouping is expected to be available later this year.
Key Features of the Ultimate Ears MEGABLAST and BLAST
Here are some of the great key features of the The Ultimate Ears MEGABLAST and BLAST portable speakers.
Ultimate Ears MEGABLAST Portable Speaker
- Ultimate Ears most powerful speaker with stunning clarity and deep, heart-pounding bass, brings music to life.
- With hands-free Amazon Alexa built-in, you can ask Alexa to blast tunes, discover new music, crank the volume, or find new restaurants.
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi capable means your Wi-Fi connection range for the speaker is 330′. Bluetooth range is 150ft.
- Enjoy up to 16 hours with a large rechargeable built-in battery. Play and charge the speaker simultaneously using the optional cradle or included wall charger.
Ultimate Ears BLAST Portable Speaker
- Blasting 360° intensely rich sound, with stunning clarity and deep, heart-pounding bass, brings music to life.
Water-resistant and dustproof design means IP67 rated speaker can be immersed in liquid up to 1m for up to 30 minutes.
Two 35mm active drivers alongside with two 81mm x 39mm passive radiators provide crisp and clear sound.
Multiple microphones with beam-forming technology and noise cancellation enable a smooth far-field voice recognition and control experience.
What's on your back-to-school shopping list?
The following two tabs change content below.
Jana Seitzer is a full-time mom to 4 amazing kids, wife, writer, photographer, marketer, designer, and social media maven. She loves to travel all over the world—solo and with her family—and tell stories about her travel adventures, adventures that often involve a glass of wine.
Latest posts by Jana (see all)
- Captain Marvel Cocktail - January 18, 2019
- Sennheiser MOMENTUM True Wireless Earbud Headphones - January 16, 2019
- Total Tech Support Powered by Geek Squad - January 16, 2019