One of my favorite types of gifts for family is to create little books about the kids. In the past, we've created books around artwork as a theme, a holiday or an event, and even just a simple period of time. I'm excited to be a Weeva Storyteller Ambassador and to create a new book about our life in Oregon. Weeva is a great way to capture family stories and photos to share later. Big events, day-to-day, and family fun are all of things you can find in the keepsake book I'm creating for my family (shhhh…it's a present, don't tell them).
With Weeva, you work together with family and friends to collect your favorite stories in an online Tapestry. Once you've collected all of the content, you can print your stories in an art-quality book for yourself or someone else.
Here are some of the key features of Weeva:
- Collaborative: you invite family and friends to fill the book with stories, together
- Privacy: only people who are invited can see and add to the content
- Easy: anyone can make a book using the easy online tools
- FREE to collect the stories: Weeva only monetizes when people order their gorgeous but still affordable books
- Weeva DESIGNS the books for you: all you have to do is collect the stories and ask everyone for favorite memories
Check out this video on how to use Weeva:
- Halloween Events and Activities - September 26, 2021
- Dear Evan Hansen Movie Review – And Why it Doesn't Matter What the Critics Think - September 25, 2021
- PAW Patrol: The Movie Best Quotes - September 23, 2021