Everyone loves a root beer float, and root beer floats are perfect summer treats. A little sweet, little savory. Not Your Father’s Root Beer has a nice extra kick to it as an adult beverage and I quite enjoy them. So I figured, hey, why not make an adult root beer float and kick it up a notch while I’m at it! So I added a little bit more of a kick by adding some whiskey, too! This Whiskey Caramel Root Beer Float will give you all the kick you want in your adult root beer float plus a little more.
This post contains affiliate links, meaning that when you click on a link that we recommend, we may receive a teeny weeny commission if you purchase a product. We wouldn’t be doing our job to pay the bills if we didn’t monetize somehow!
Whiskey Caramel Root Beer Float
- 1 oz. Whiskey
- 1 oz. Caramel Sauce
- 1 12 oz. bottle Not Your Father’s Root Beer
- 1 or 2 scoops vanilla ice cream, about 4 oz.
- 1 quart wide mouth mason jar
- Big straw
- Pour whiskey in a 1 quart mason jar.
- Next, layer on the caramel sauce.
- Add two scoops of vanilla ice cream.
- Slowly pour Not Your Father’s Root Beer on top of other ingredients, careful not to overflow the mason jar, stopping to let the foam settle.
- Serve with a straw. Enjoy!
Latest posts by Jana (see all)
- Watch Roald Dahl's The Witches on HBO Max + Activity Pages - October 23, 2020
- Joe Biden Has an Island on Animal Crossing and I'm Here for It! - October 21, 2020
- Best Quotes from Love and Monsters - October 20, 2020