The ZTE SPRO 2 Wireless Smart DLP Projector is a smart portable projector with a built in 5-inch Android touchscreen. It's perfect for anyone passionate about home theater technology, entertainment, and gaming, and makes a great portable travel projector, too. It was so quick and easy to set up and so easy to use. The dashboard is easy to navigate, and I love all of the options for choosing where your content comes from. I can play videos from YouTube, movies from an SD card, or stream from any Google Store app, as well as connect an HDMI or USB cable.
The ZTE SPRO2 is a portable smart projector that features and a built-in 5-inch Android touchscreen. It's super compact (it measures 5.3” x 5.2” x 1.2”) with a built-in flip stand and only weighs 19.4 oz. It comes with a built-in rechargeable battery so there is no need for power cords, which makes it easy to move the projector from the meeting room to the living room to the backyard.
The ZTE SPRO2 features wifi for streaming content through Google Play apps, or you can use USB or HDMI connections, micro SD cards, Bluetooth to access and project virtually any content, anywhere, anytime.
For gamers like my son, mobile gaming takes on a new meaning thanks to a HDMI input that works with popular gaming consoles.
Some of the key product features of the ZTE SPRO2 include:
- 200 lumens brightness with auto focus and auto keystone correction
- Projects up to 120 inches with 720p HD resolution
- 6300 mAh internal battery powers 2.5 hours of projection time or up to 16 hours of connectivity
- Connections for HDMI/USB ports, 64GB Micro SD car, Bluetooth and includes 16GB of internal storage
- Android 4.4.4 OS with access to the Google Play Store
- Case for portability and storage
- Disney Merriest Nites - September 15, 2021
- Disneyland Halloween Treats You Can Mobile Order - September 14, 2021
- INTERVIEW with Angela Santomero and Traci Paige Johnson of Blue's Clues - September 14, 2021