You know we love our Star Wars. While Star Wars The Last Jedi only mentions our Dark Side Villain Darth Vader, we have a special treat we've made in honor of him—Darth Vader Ding Dong treats.
Darth Vader Ding Dong Treats
- 1 box of chocolate ding dongs
- 2 egg whites
- 1/4 tsp. cream of tartar
- 2 1/2 c. powder sugar
- 1 disposable piping bags, fitted with a number 2 tip
- 1 cookie sheet fitted with parchment paper
- Unwrap the white Ding Dong from the wrapper and place onto the cookie sheet.
- Using a standing mixer, combine egg whites, cream of tartar, and powder sugar and mix on medium speed until stiff peaks form about 7 minutes.
- Scoop the frosting into the piping bag.
- Pipe the outer line of Darth Vader onto the center of the ding dong.
- Pipe in the detail of Darth Vader's face.
- Let dry for 30 minutes before enjoying.
Check out our Chewbacca Wookiee Cookies
Latest posts by Jana (see all)
- Six Tips for Making Your Older Dog Healthy and Comfortable - August 5, 2020
- Easy Solution for Dead Car Battery on a Road Trip - August 4, 2020
- Work-from-Home Must-Haves - July 30, 2020