Celebrate Zoo Year’s Eve with the brand new trailer for ZOOTOPIA featuring the all-new original song “Try Everything,” written by singer-songwriter Sia and songwriting duo Stargate, and performed by Grammy®-winning international superstar Shakira. The single will be available everywhere 1/8. Revered worldwide by herds of fans, Shakira voices Zootopia's biggest pop star Gazelle who is a socially conscious celebrity with equal parts talent and heart. ZOOTOPIA opens in theatres everywhere March 4th, 2016!
First Look: New ZOOTOPIA Trailer featuring Shakira's “Try Everything”
The modern mammal metropolis of Zootopia is a city like no other. Comprised of habitat neighborhoods like ritzy Sahara Square and frigid Tundratown, it’s a melting pot where animals from every environment live together—a place where no matter what you are, from the biggest elephant to the smallest shrew, you can be anything. But when rookie Officer Judy Hopps (voice of Ginnifer Goodwin) arrives, she discovers that being the first bunny on a police force of big, tough animals isn’t so easy. Determined to prove herself, she jumps at the opportunity to crack a case, even if it means partnering with a fast-talking, scam-artist fox, Nick Wilde (voice of Jason Bateman), to solve the mystery. Walt Disney Animation Studios’ “Zootopia,” a comedy-adventure directed by Byron Howard (“Tangled,” “Bolt”) and Rich Moore (“Wreck-It Ralph,” “The Simpsons”) and co-directed by Jared Bush (“Penn Zero: Part-Time Hero”), opens in theaters on March 4, 2016.
Officer Judy Hopps (voice of Ginnifer Goodwin), the very first bunny on Zootopia’s police force, jumps at the opportunity to crack her first case—even if it means partnering with fast-talking, scam-artist fox Nick Wilde (voice of Jason Bateman) to solve the mystery.
- “Zootopia” is Walt Disney Animation Studios’ 55th animated feature.
- Award-winning composer Michael Giacchino marks his first-ever feature collaboration with Walt Disney Animation Studios for next spring’s big-screen adventure “Zootopia.” Giacchino’s credits feature some of the most popular and acclaimed film projects in recent history, including Disney•Pixar’s “Inside Out,” “The Incredibles” and “Ratatouille,” as well as “Jurassic World,” “MissionImpossible: Ghost Protocol” and “The Dawn of the Planet of the Apes.” His score for Disney•Pixar’s 2009 feature “Up” earned him an Oscar®, a Golden Globe®, the BAFTA, the Broadcast Film Critics' Choice Award and two GRAMMY® Awards.
- International superstar Shakira is lending her Grammy®-winning voice to Gazelle, the biggest pop star in Zootopia. Shakira performs the film’s all-new original song, “Try Everything,” written by singer-songwriter Sia and songwriting duo Stargate.
- Directors Byron Howard and Rich Moore both have Oscar®-nominated films: Howard directed Disney’s 2008 feature “Bolt,” and Moore directed 2012’s arcade-game-hopping adventure “Wreck-It Ralph,” which was produced by “Zootopia” producer Clark Spencer.
Like Zootopia on Facebook
Follow @DisneyZootopia on Twitter
Follow @DisneyAnimation on Instagram
Follow Disney Animation on Tumblr
Visit the official ZOOTOPIA website
ZOOTOPIA opens in theatres everywhere on March 4th, 2016!
Latest posts by Jana (see all)
- Everest Vanilla Milkshake with Blueberries - December 4, 2019
- Cinnamon Toast Chocolate Chai Cocktail - December 4, 2019
- Visiting The Walking Dead Filming Locations in Atlanta - December 3, 2019