The Jack Sparrow Mango Sour
- 1 oz. Malibu Mango Rum
- 1 oz. Grand Marnier orange liqueur
- 1 oz. Bacardi White Rum
- 1 oz. Svedka Mango Pineapple Vodka
- 1 oz. San Pellegrino Limonata Soda
- 1 oz. orange simple syrup
- 3–4 slices of ripe mango
- 1 cup ice
- orange slice
- lemon slice
- mango slice
- In the pitcher of a blender add mango rum, orange liqueur, white rum, mango pineapple vodka, San Pellegrino limonta soda, simple syrup, 3–4 slices of ripe mango, and 1 cup of ice.
- Pulse until the mixture is smooth.
- Pour into a Tom Collin's glass and garnish with slices of orange, lemon, and mango.
Drink responsibly, and never drink and drive
Like this drink? Check out our Rum & Mexican Cola
See Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Lies in theatres May 26th
Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Website
- TRANSFORMERS EARTHSPARK on DVD May 16 - May 15, 2023
- Ooze Drink - May 9, 2023
- Marvel Studios President Kevin Feige's Guilty Pleasure - May 9, 2023
Lynn Woods says
This looks so good! Thanks for sharing at the #HomeMattersParty!
ellen beck says
This looks so tropical and really refreshing. I am a sucker for extra stuff in the glass like this. And Jack Sparrow? You had me right there.