The passing of the musical genius formerly known as Price has rocked so many of his fans that we're still mourning his loss. April 21st, 2016, was quite the blow, and I will probably mark that day for years to come “All day Prince day” on my calendar. For Cinco de Mayo, I bring you The Purple Margarita Inspired by Prince to honor his royal badness. Cheers!
The Purple Margarita Inspired by Prince
- 1 ounce Viniq Shimmery Liqueur
- 1.5 ounces 1800 Silver Tequila
- 0.5 ounce of fresh lime juice
- 0.5 ounce of Agave Nectar or Simple Syrup
- Cocktail shaker
- Coarse salt
- In a cocktail shaker add Viniq Shimmery Liqueur, 1800 Silver Tequila, fresh lime juice, and Agave Nectar or Simple Syrup and top with crushed ice.
- Shake it with all you got for 30 seconds while listening to your favorite Prince song.
- Strain into a glass filled with crushed ice and rimmed with coarse salt
- Garnish with a wedge of lime (optional).
Since you liked this, you might like the Sexy MF: Prince Inspired Cocktail, too!
Latest posts by Jana (see all)
- 4 Tips to Help You Stick to Your 2020 Fitness Goals - February 7, 2020
- FLCL: Progressive & Alternative + Funko Figure - February 5, 2020
- You Will Be Found – Dear Evan Hansen Tour - February 3, 2020