Slowly but surely we are building our Tapestry in Weeva. Fall is a fun time of year for us filled with lots of activities that we try to squeak in before the winter rain really sets in in Oregon. Weeva is a fun and creative way to capture family stories and photos to share and enjoy later on. Family fun, big events, and the day-to-day are all things you can find in the keepsake book I'm creating for my mom.
With Weeva, you work together with family and friends to collect your favorite stories in an online Tapestry. Once collected, you can print your stories in an art-quality book for yourself or someone else. It's easy to use. You create a Tapestry and then add passages to that tapestry. The dashboard (shown above) shows what passages you have already added to your Tapestry. Below, you can see what one of the passages looks like when you are entering it.
Weeva features are designed to make the process collaborative and easy:
- You invite family and friends to populate the book with stories
- Only people who are invited can see and add to the content
- Anyone can make a book using the easy online tools
- Weeva is FREE to collect the stories, monetizing only when people order their gorgeous yet affordable books
- Weeva DESIGNS the books for you, so all you have to do is collect the stories and ask everyone for favorite memories
Check out this video on how to use Weeva:
- Disney Merriest Nites - September 15, 2021
- Disneyland Halloween Treats You Can Mobile Order - September 14, 2021
- INTERVIEW with Angela Santomero and Traci Paige Johnson of Blue's Clues - September 14, 2021