Are you a huge Game of Thrones fan? With the new season in full swing, you'll love this Games of Thrones-inspired Frozen Hot Chocolate with Baileys Irish Creme. It reminds me of Daenerys Targaryen in Game of Thrones, the color, the character traits, perhaps a bit cold with a bite?
This post contains affiliate links, meaning that when you click on a link that we recommend, we may receive a teeny weeny commission if you purchase a product. We wouldn’t be doing our job to pay the bills if we didn’t monetize somehow!
Game of Thrones-Inspired Frozen Hot Chocolate with Baileys Irish Creme
- 3/4 cup whole milk
- 1/4 cup Baileys Irish Cream
- 3/4 cup chocolate milk
- 4 packages of hot cocoa packets
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 3 cups of ice
- Chocolate sauce for drizzling
- Whipped cream for topping
- Combine all ingredients (except chocolate sauce and whipped cream) in a blender and blend on high until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into glasses and top with whipped cream and chocolate sauce.
Since you liked this, you'll probably likese these Baileys Irish Cream Cupcakes, too!
- TRANSFORMERS EARTHSPARK on DVD May 16 - May 15, 2023
- Ooze Drink - May 9, 2023
- Marvel Studios President Kevin Feige's Guilty Pleasure - May 9, 2023
Cassee Labasan says
I lost my HBO so I’m missing this season, but might have to try these!!
Anna Pry says
I haven’t seen the show but these sure look like a delish treat to enjoy during the summer
This sounds delicious and very creative theme name! I’d love to try it!
Linda Manns Linneman says
This is my kind of refreshing treat. I will be giving this a try soon. Thank you so much for sharing