Are you a huge Game of Thrones fan? With the new season in full swing, you'll love this Games of Thrones-inspired Frozen Hot Chocolate with Baileys Irish Creme. It reminds me of Daenerys Targaryen in Game of Thrones, the color, the character traits, perhaps a bit cold with a bite?
This post contains affiliate links, meaning that when you click on a link that we recommend, we may receive a teeny weeny commission if you purchase a product. We wouldn’t be doing our job to pay the bills if we didn’t monetize somehow!
Game of Thrones-Inspired Frozen Hot Chocolate with Baileys Irish Creme
- 3/4 cup whole milk
- 1/4 cup Baileys Irish Cream
- 3/4 cup chocolate milk
- 4 packages of hot cocoa packets
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 3 cups of ice
- Chocolate sauce for drizzling
- Whipped cream for topping
- Combine all ingredients (except chocolate sauce and whipped cream) in a blender and blend on high until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into glasses and top with whipped cream and chocolate sauce.
Since you liked this, you'll probably likese these Baileys Irish Cream Cupcakes, too!