We love our movie-inspired cocktails. We have a Black Panther Martini cocktail for you. This Black Panther cocktail is the perfect berry vodka cocktail to celebrate the King of Wakanda.
Black Panther Cocktail
- 1 oz. Blueberry Vodka
- 1 oz. Iced Cake Vodka
- 1 oz. Kinky Blue
- 2 oz. Blueberry Simple Syrup
- 1 Mint Leaf
- Crushed Ice
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice cubes, add Blueberry vodka, Iced Cake vodka, Kinky Blue, blueberry simple syrup, and secure the cocktail shaker cap.
- Shake vigorously for a long, long, long time. 30 seconds should do it.
- Strain into a standard Martini glass filled with ice.
- Garnish with a single leaf of fresh mint.
- Drink responsibly, and never drink and drive.
Blueberry Simple Syrup
- 1 cup Fresh Blueberries
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Water
- To make blueberry simple syrup use a medium saucepan, add one cup of water, one cup of sugar and one cup of blueberries.
- Mash blueberries with a muddler or fork to release juice.
- Bring mixture to a rolling boil and stir.
- Boil for 2 minutes.
- Remove pan from heat and cover with a lid.
- Let mixture steep for 10 minutes.
- Strain mixture through a fine sieve into a medium-size bowl and chill in the refrigerator to cool.
Check out our Thor on the RanarRocks Cocktail
- I AM GROOT – Review - August 10, 2022
- SONIC THE HEDGEHOG 2 Races Home Aug 9 - August 7, 2022
- Dragon Ball Super: SUPER HERO coming to theatres August 19 - August 4, 2022