Thanks to Cricut for sponsoring this post. As always, all opinions are my own. This post contains affiliate links.
I made my daughter this cute DIY Good Vibes t-shirt this week for spring. Using only fonts available in the Cricut Design Space, I created a text design for our DIY Good Vibes t-shirt The whole project took less than 30 minutes from start to finish. So easy!
DIY Good Vibes Shirt
- Cricut Patterned Iron On
- Cricut Cutting Mat
- Cricut Explore Air
- Cricut EasyPress
- Cricut EasyPress Mat
- Create your art file in Cricut Design Space. The DIY Good Vibes t-shirt file I created is a public file and you can use it from here.
- Apply your Cricut Party Time Pastels Patterned Iron-On to the Cricut Cutting Mat. Load the mat into the Cricut Explore Air.
- Follow the directions in the Cricut Design Space to cut the file. (Make note to mirror the image because it's an iron-on.)
- Remove negative Cricut iron-on pieces, leaving only the desired cut image on the liner (this process is known as weeding). Using the weeder (found in the Cricut Tool Kit can make this process faster and less tedious). One of these days I will get myself the Cricut BrightPad to make this process even easier.
- Apply Cricut Patterned Iron-On following directions on the packaging using your Cricut EasyPress Mat and Cricut EasyPress. (Note that each iron-on product varies a little in its instructions). For the Patterned Iron-On, you set the temp to 340 degrees.
The Patterned Iron On™ is going to be a game changer for crafters everywhere! There are currently 9 sampler packs on the Cricut website (including the Cricut Party Time Pastels Patterned Iron-On Sampler we used), so something for everyone! The packs each come with (3) 12” x 17” sheets. Patterned Iron On is perfect to decorate t-shirts, hoodies, baby bodysuits, throw pillows, tote bags, pencil cases, and so much more. Because they come in samplers with 3 different designs, they’re perfect to mix and match for one-of-a-kind projects
CHECK OUT SOME OF OUR OTHER CRICUT PROJECTS
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Cricut. The opinions and text are all mine.
Latest posts by Jana (see all)
- Holiday Gift Guide 2018 - December 11, 2018
- Health and Wellness Gifts - December 11, 2018
- An Interview with Lin-Manuel Miranda – From “In the Heights” to “Mary Poppins Returns” - December 11, 2018