Mother's Day will be here before you know it. But before Mother's Day, we have International Women's Day. We have this MARVEL-ous shirt to celebrate the release of our new sHERO Captain Marvel in theatres March 8, perfect for the strong female lead in your life.
This post contains affiliate links.
We love our Cricut Maker and the Cricut EasyPress 2! The Cricut EasyPress 2 delivers fast, foolproof iron-on results that stick, wash after wash in 60 seconds or less. It literally doesn't get easier than this.
We created this DIY Captain Marvel Higher Further Faster Shirt to make with a Cricut and iron-on vinyl. With the new Cricut EasyPress 2 and our Cricut Explore Maker, this project took less than an hour, start to finish, including designing the artwork.
DIY Captain Marvel Higher Further Faster Shirt
- Cricut Iron-On Lite
- Cricut Cutting Mat
- Cricut Explore Maker
- Cricut EasyPress 2
- Cricut EasyPress Mat
- Create your art file in Cricut Design Space. The DIY Captain Marvel Higher Further Faster Shirt
t-shirt file I created is available for download here.
- Apply your Cricut Iron-On Lite to the Cricut Cutting Mat. Load the mat into the Cricut Explore Maker.
- Follow the directions in the Cricut Design Space to cut the file. (Make note to mirror the image because it's an iron-on.)
- Remove negative Cricut iron-on pieces, leaving only the desired cut image on the liner (this process is known as weeding). Using the weeder (found in the Cricut Tool Kit can make this process faster and less tedious). Personally, I love the Cricut BrightPad to make this process even easier.
- Apply Cricut Iron-On Lite following directions on the packaging using your Cricut EasyPress 2 Mat and Cricut EasyPress 2. (Note that each iron-on product varies a little in its instructions). The recommended settings for the EasyPress 2 can be found here.
- TRANSFORMERS EARTHSPARK on DVD May 16 - May 15, 2023
- Ooze Drink - May 9, 2023
- Marvel Studios President Kevin Feige's Guilty Pleasure - May 9, 2023
Love this t-shirt you designed. I need to make myself one for when I go see the Captain Marvel movie.
Yes!! Please make one!