Thanks to Cricut for giving us the new EasyPress 2 to test out for this project. As always, all opinions are my own. This post contains affiliate links.
We love our Cricut Explore Air and the EasyPress. I couldn't imagine not having the EasyPress. It was such a game changer for making t-shirts! But move over EasyPress because the new Cricut EasyPress 2 has come to town! The Cricut EasyPress 2 delivers fast, foolproof iron-on results that stick, wash after wash in 60 seconds or less. It literally doesn't get easier than this.
I am so excited to partner with my friend Jen Goode at 100 Directions and several other awesome craft bloggers for a blog tour of fun iron-on projects! And the best part? You can enter to win one of 6 Cricut EasyPress 2 machines!
In our home, we're big encouragers of dreams and want our kids to follow theirs. Very much fans of the “you do you” mantra, we created this DIY “Follow Your Arrow” shirt to make with a Cricut and iron-on vinyl. With the new Cricut EasyPress 2 and our Cricut Explore Air, this project took less than an hour, start to finish, including designing the artwork.
DIY Follow Your Arrow shirt
- Cricut SportFlex Iron-On
- Cricut Cutting Mat
- Cricut Explore Air
- Cricut EasyPress 2
- Cricut EasyPress Mat
- Create your art file in Cricut Design Space. The DIY Follow Your Arrow t-shirt file I created is available for use in my Cricut Design Space projects here.
- Apply your Cricut SportFlex Iron-On to the Cricut Cutting Mat. Load the mat into the Cricut Explore Air.
- Follow the directions in the Cricut Design Space to cut the file. (Make note to mirror the image because it's an iron-on.)
- Remove negative Cricut iron-on pieces, leaving only the desired cut image on the liner (this process is known as weeding). Using the weeder (found in the Cricut Tool Kit can make this process faster and less tedious). Personally, I love the Cricut BrightPad to make this process even easier.
- Apply Cricut SportFlex Iron-On following directions on the packaging using your Cricut EasyPress 2 Mat and Cricut EasyPress 2. (Note that each iron-on product varies a little in its instructions).
Easy Iron-On Projects Blog Hop
- Shine – Decorated Notebook cover
- Thankful Wine Tshirt
- DIY Christmas Shirts
- Make Your Own Ninny Nuggins Shirt
- Cute Baby Christmas Outfit
- Tinker Bell Shirt – in Spanish
- Muggle Teacher Shirt
- Feast Mode Thanksgiving Shirt
- Cute DIY Bag
- Season to Sparkle Pillow
- Sparkle like a Unicorn T-shirt
See the Cricut EasyPress2 Giveaway Details on Instagram
Latest posts by Jana (see all)
- New Avengers Endgame Trailer and Poster - March 19, 2019
- March is Portland Dining Month - March 17, 2019
- Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse on Blu-Ray March 19 - March 12, 2019