I'm a Cricut Blogger. The opinions and text are all mine.
This post contains affiliate links, meaning that when you click on a link that we recommend, we may receive a teeny weeny commission if you purchase a product.
DIY Little Mermaid-Inspired Shirt
- Create your text in the Cricut Design Space.
- Use the letter spacing to adjust the space of the letters (kerning in graphic design) to bring the letters closer together to eliminate the gap for scripted fonts.
- Place Cricut Glitter Iron On onto Cricut Cutting Mat.
- Once your design is finished and ready to cut, load Cutting Mat into Cricut Explore Air as directed by machine.
- Send design (reversed for iron on) to Cricut Explore Air and watch it cut.
- Remove excess vinyl from backing using the weeder for fine lettering detail.
- Apply Cricut Glitter Iron On following directions on packaging.
View this post on Instagram
Made a fun #littlemermaid themed shirt with my @officialcricut and one of my @lularoejana #irama tunics tonight for my #disneysmmc this week. …………………………………….. #fashion #diy #disney #disneyfan #disneyworld #disneygram #disneyart #disneyaddict #travel #lularoe #princess #ariel #disneybound #disneybounding #disneyprincess
Latest posts by Jana (see all)
- Holiday Gift Guide 2018 - December 11, 2018
- Health and Wellness Gifts - December 11, 2018
- An Interview with Lin-Manuel Miranda – From “In the Heights” to “Mary Poppins Returns” - December 11, 2018