Hello Boozy Baking! This Instant Pot S'mores Bread Pudding with Crown Royal Sauce will be the best s'mores treat you've had in ages. You won't want regular s'mores again after you have Pressure Cooker S'mores Bread Pudding with Crown Royal Sauce.
Instant Pot S'mores Bread Pudding with Crown Royal Sauce
- 5 cups French bread, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 4 eggs
- 1 – 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- ¾ cup milk
- 1½ tsp. vanilla
- 1½ cups mini marshmallows, divided
- ¾ cup milk chocolate chips, divided
- ½ cup coarsely broken graham crackers
Crown Sauce Ingredients
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 2 tbsp. Crown Royal
- 3/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
Directions for S'mores Bread Pudding
- Spray an 8″x8′ baking dish with cooking spray.
- Chop your bread into large chunks.
- Place bread in the baking dish.
- In a medium bowl add your eggs, sweetened condensed milk, whole milk, and vanilla and mix to combine.
- Add ½ of the marshmallows and ½ of the chocolate chips over the bread.
- Toss to combine.
- Pour the egg mixture over the bread and hand toss and lightly press the bread down to make sure all the bread is coated with the egg mixture.
- Place in your refrigerator for 10 minutes to set.
- Add ¾ of the graham crackers over the top of the bread.
- Add one cup of water to your Instant Pot and set in the trivet.
- Cover your bread pudding with foil.
- Place your bread pudding on the trivet and set your Instant Pot to manual high pressure for 20 minutes.
- Once cooked allow for a 20-minute natural pressure release.
- Remove the bread pudding from the Instant Pot.
Make your Crown Sauce:
- In a medium saucepan, add brown sugar and butter. Cook over medium heat.
- Stir until melted and smooth, about 2 minutes.
- Add cream, Crown Royal, and cinnamon; bring to simmer. Simmer until sauce thickens and is reduced to 1 1/2 cups, about 5 minutes.
- Pour over your sliced pieces.
- Garnish with the remaining marshmallows, chocolate chips, and graham crackers over the top.
Latest posts by Jana (see all)
- Grinch Jello Shots - October 22, 2018
- Teen Titans Go! To The Movies on Blu-Ray and DVD Oct. 22 - October 22, 2018
- Instant Family Screening in Portland - October 22, 2018