Some days the snark is real. The words I want to come out of my mouth are not the most polite, despite the fact that my face may be saying them anyway. That is the perfect time for a custom hoodie. This DIY Nope Custom Hoodie with Cricut is the perfect solution for days like these.
Thanks to Cricut for sponsoring this post. As always, all opinions are my own. This post contains affiliate links.
DIY Nope Custom Hoodie with Cricut
Using only a font available in the Cricut Design Space, I created a text design for this easy DIY Nope Custom Hoodie with Cricut. The whole project took less than 25 minutes from start to finish. So easy!
Easy DIY Custom Hoodie with Cricut
We've put together a list of the basic supplies you'll need for your DIY Nope Custom Hoodie below. A couple of these are optional but can make your crafting a bit easier.
DIY Nope Custom Hoodie with Cricut Supplies:
- Cricut Glitter Iron-on
- Cricut Self-Healing Mat
- Cricut Maker 3 or the latest Cricut machine
- Basic Tool Set (Weeder, Scraper, Scissors)
- Cricut EasyPress 2
- Cricut EasyPress Mat
- Cricut BrightPad
- Hoodie to customize
DIY Nope Custom Hoodie with Cricut Directions:
- Create your art file in Cricut Design Space. The DIY Nope Custom Hoodie with Cricut file I created is a public file and you can find it here.
- Apply your Cricut Glitter Iron-on to the Cricut Cutting Mat. Load the mat into the Cricut Maker 3.
- Follow the directions in the Cricut Design Space to cut the file. (Make note to mirror the image because it's an iron-on.)
- Remove negative Cricut Glitter Iron-on pieces, leaving only the desired cut image on the liner (this process is known as weeding). Using the weeder (found in the Basic Tool Set (Weeder, Scraper, Scissors) can make this process faster and less tedious). Personally, I also love the Cricut BrightPad to make this process even easier.
- Apply Cricut Glitter Iron-on following directions on the packaging using your Cricut EasyPress Mat and Cricut EasyPress 2. (Note that each iron-on product varies a little in its instructions).
Check out some of our other Cricut projects! Personalized School Supplies | RV Sign | Ew David! Mug | S'mores Sign | Tangled Lantern
Do you have a favorite snarky saying? What would you put on a custom hoodie with Cricut? Share in the comments below!
- The Magician's Elephant Interview - March 20, 2023
- DUNGEONS & DRAGONS: HONOR AMONG THIEVES Review - March 20, 2023
- Boston Strangler Review - March 17, 2023
Leave a Reply